At Centre Funds, we appreciate the privacy concerns and expectations of our customers and we have established the following policies to maintain the privacy of information you share with us.
Information We Collect
We may collect and retain nonpublic personal information about you that may include:
- Information we receive from your email correspondences, or other queries though the web site such as your email address, contact information and/or other information you provide;
- Information we collect through the use of Internet "cookies" when you access our website. Cookies are software files we use to track which of our sites you visit.
Information We May Share
We do not sell any of your nonpublic personal information to third parties. We may share the information we collect with affiliates or with non-affiliated third parties only when those third parties are acting on our behalf in servicing your account, or as required by law. These third parties may include:
- Administrative service providers who, for example, process transactions for your account, print checks or prepare account statements;
- Companies that provide services for us to help market our products to you; and
- Governmental or other legal agencies, as required by law
When information is shared with third parties, they are legally obligated to maintain the confidentiality of the information and to limit their use of it to servicing your account, except as permitted or required by law.
Our privacy policies apply only to those investors who have a direct customer relationship with us. Shareholders purchasing or owning shares of any of the Funds through their bank, broker, or other financial institution should also consult that financial institution's privacy policies.
Centre Funds value your business. We understand the importance of maintaining the integrity of your information and are committed to keeping your trust. Please contact us at 1-855-298-4236 if you have any questions concerning our policy, or visit us at www.centrefunds.com.
Choice / Opt-Out
Our site provides users the opportunity to have the option of receiving communications from us via e-mail at the point where we request information about the visitor.
This site contains links to other sites. Centre Funds is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of other Web sites.
This site gives users the options for removing their information from our database, to be removed from future communications, distribution lists, or to no longer receive our services.